When it comes to a new driveways Leeds, we guarantee it will.
New driveway Leeds – Top 10 predictions for 2017!
1. A new driveways Leeds? In the new year, experts are predicting a building boom in the area. So if you’re thinking of upgrading your existing property’s patio, paving or new driveways, then book it in early!
2. Block Paving Leeds will be a particular favourite for most homeowners. 2018 consumers voted it in favour of tarmac and loose chips. 2019 will see new driveways Leeds usage increase, in both Leeds and Harrogate including York and Wetherby areas.
3. Homeowners are increasingly turning away from the large national driveway and patio installers in favour of local family run businesses. This trend is set to continue in 2019.
4. Customers with newly installed driveways will see the value of their properties rise by between 5 – 10%. This is dependent on the scale of the project and the materials used.
5. Around 80% of all local driveway contractors in 2018 generated their business from either a customer recommendation or from a neighbour of a friend. Seeing the building work in progress and the final job completed, was a great attraction for customers. This was the No.1 reason for choosing a contractor last year, as consumers look to guarantee quality.
6. Herringbone patterned block paving is the region’s No.1 favourite choice.
Lighting for new driveways Leeds
7. Solar and LED driveway and patio lighting are set to continue to rise in popularity in 2019. Have a new driveway or patio is one thing, showing it off is another!
8. Specialist block paving care products are on the rise also. A new driveway or patio is a big investment and most homeowners wish to protect that investment and keep it looking new for years to come.
9. The biggest complaint with a new driveways Leeds? Visitors cars with leaky engine oil. It’s the one surefire way to make your new driveways look awful. There are specialist cleaning products available, but the best bet is to have a quick word with any visitor. If necessary place a board of card sheet under their car engine.
10. The design is set to play an even bigger part in 2019. Just relaying a new driveway or patio where the old one was history. Homeowners are taking the opportunity to design new and exciting layouts to compliment their homes to the maximum. With some designs really extravagant!